AB CelebrationsWhat's Included
If you are looking for a Civil Marriage Celebrant in the Tenterfield Shire,
I am here for you
Hi, I’m Alli Blyth, Registered Civil Celebrant at AB Celebrations, Tenterfield.
It is truly the best job in the world, always being surrounded by love.
I am dedicated to creating your perfect ceremony and helping you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Once you’ve picked your special day, please let me know and I’d love to help make your dreams come true.
You can email through your request, text or call and I’ll make it as easy as possible for you to create your dream ceremony.
I strive to tailor a package to each individual couple but if you are wondering how it all goes,
Below are the details of the Let’s Elope Package, starting at $721.20. For more information, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
Initial Meeting & Document Requests
This will give you an opportunity to meet me and decide if I am the right Celebrant for your ceremony.
There is no obligation to go ahead at this stage.
Second Meeting (Lodgement of the NOIM – (Notice of Intention to Marry)
What to bring to this meeting:
- Birth Certificate
- Drivers licence
- If previously married you will need to proof of end of marriage. Either Divorce documents or Death Certificate.
- Names of your two witnesses (wedding attendants) (Your wedding ceremony must be witnessed by two people who speak and understand English and who are at least 18 years of age) If you haven’t decided yet we can fill this in at a later date so don’t panic.
Please note: there may be additional documentation needed depending on your circumstance, I will advise when this is necessary.
At this meeting we will:
- Enter the information and finalise the Notice of Intended Marriage form and I will witness both your signatures.
- Explain the ‘Declaration of no legal impediment to marriage’ form which we will officially sign one week before the marriage date, or if circumstances pertain, the day of the ceremony.
- If required, complete the application for your official certificate of marriage from the reflective states Office of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- If applicable, I will request and sight originals of ‘End of Previous Marriage’ documents as well as any other documents required.
- Discuss the details of your wedding day.
- Discuss your ceremony ideas and requirements.
- If you would like to secure a booking for my services a deposit of $200.00 is required at this meeting.
Once you are completely happy, I get to work creating Your Wedding Ceremony
After meeting and getting to know you, I will now create your wedding ceremony. Once it’s created in initial form, I’ll forward a draft ceremony for you to consider. Once you are totally happy with everything, I’ll finalise the ceremony outline for your perfect day.
Please remember there are specific legal phrases and words that marrying couple and their Celebrant must complete for the marriage to be valid.
Rehearsal (Only if required, additional fees may be incurred)
At this meeting we will meet at your wedding spot and run through your final wedding ceremony. Not all marrying couples require this but it is an option you may wish to consider as it allows you to get a real feel of what the day will be like, however a rehearsal fee of $95.00 will be applied.
One Week to go,
We will get together and sign the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage Form and finalise your ceremony drafts.
Let’s get you married! It’s Your Wedding Day.
(Please note the Elopement Package is available only to smaller more intimate groups of ten people or less.)
On your wedding day:
- I will be available to you 24 hours exclusively to alleviate any concerns you may have. This also means I will never book two weddings on one day so you never have to worry.
- I will arrive at the venue at least 1 hour before the ceremony, this gives me plenty of time to set up or co-ordinate as required.
- I will meet with the applicable parties to confirm any last minute requirements or answer any queries as per pre arrangement with the marrying parties.
- My role on the day is to smoothly coordinate with all involved, including your guests, photographer, musicians, venue organisers etc until the completion of the ceremony.
- I will officiate your marriage and lodge your relevant documents with the BDM
- You, your partner, your witnesses and I will sign three marriage certificates.
- I will leave you with a Ceremonial Certificate of Marriage and a copy of your personalized Wedding Ceremony.
Lodgement of Legal Documents.
After your wedding, I will lodge the original Certificate of Marriage and other documents with the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the State or Territory where your marriage took place. This will finalise the legal process.
I can include in my fees the application, lodgement and payment of your official BDM Marriage Certificate on your behalf, (an additional fee of $60 is required for this Certificate). I send this completed form off for you when I lodge your marriage documents with the office of Births, Deaths and Marriages. You will then receive your official BDM Certificate of Marriage via registered mail within 2 weeks of your wedding date.
Please note: The certificate you receive from myself on your wedding day is a ceremonial certificate only and will not meet the identity requirements of many government agencies. You will need to wait until your documents have been lodged and you receive your Official Certificate of Marriage issued to you by your state or territory Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages to have your personal documentation (e.g. driver’s licence) changed to your married name.
If you choose a Celebrant who does not offer this service you will need to apply for these documents yourself.
For couples that need additional services provided, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 02 6736 2121
or 0431 024 095 to ask any questions you may have.
Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com to find out more.
*Additional packages fees may apply, dependent upon ceremony requirements.
Send an enquiry
Send An Email
For any enquiries about your perfect day, please dont hesitate to contact Alli at AB Celebrations